SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping for orders from €49. Shipping costs for orders below €49 are shown in the table below. In the table you can see all the countries we ship to.
We offer free shipping for orders from €49.
Yes. You can receive your parcel at an address different from your home address. For example, you can have it delivered at work or with family. You can provide the shipping address of your choice when you place your order.
If you’re not at home, there are two options:
- the carrier leaves a note in your mailbox with information about the pick-up point where you can retrieve your parcel.
- the carrier delivers the package to your neighbors. Unfortunately, even if you didn’t give permission, we cannot prevent a courier to do so.
Orders placed on weekdays before 4pm are typically shipped the same day. We may exceptionally ship your parcel the next day. Orders placed after 4pm are shipped the following working day. Orders placed during the weekend and on public holidays are shipped the next working day. If you do not pay directly, but via bank transfer, we’ll ship your parcel as soon as we have received your payment.
Customers in Belgium usually receive their parcel within 1 to 2 business days. Customers in other countries usually receive their parcel within 2 to 4 business days. Exceptionally, delivery may take longer, for example during busy public holidays or if the courier experiences problems. Does your parcel take longer than expected? In that case you can contact us with your order number via email and we’ll gladly assist you.
Please check first the tracking page of your parcel through the link that you received in an email. You may see that your parcel is available in a local pick-up point where you can collect it during the opening hours (be sure that you can identify yourself). If the tracking page indicates that there’s a problem with your shipment, please contact us via email.
You can pick up your parcel at our warehouse after making an appointment (Bedrijvencentrum de Punt – Uulki, Kerkstraat 108, 9050 Gentbrugge, Belgium). You can indicate during the ordering process that you want to collect it. In that case you don’t pay shipping costs. Please make an appointment via email to be sure that someone’s available to help you.
Customers typically receive their parcel from DPD, exceptionally from an external carrier that handles the parcel once it crossed the border. Customers in Belgium receive their parcel from Bpost.
We currently accept payments through the following payment providers:
Sofort: only for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Poland
Credit card: VISA, Mastercard, American Express
Bank transfer: if you choose wire transfer, we’ll ship your parcel as soon as we have received your payment
Belgian customers can also pay via:
Bancontact: you’re redirected to payment via your own bank
Belfius Direct Net
KBC / CBC Payment button
Dutch customers can also pay via:
German customers can also pay via:
Austrian customers can also pay via:
Payment upon collection (by appointment) with your bank card or credit card via our SumUp card reader
The Uulki website uses security software with a server with SSL encryption. This is shown by “https: //” preceding our website link. In this way, your payment details are always safe.
- click on the button “add to shopping basket” next to the product you wish to order
- if all the desired items are in your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart at the top right of the menu bar
- adjust your order if necessary (for example the quantity) and click on “update your cart”.
- if you have a gift voucher or promotional code, you can redeem it here by entering the unique code in the space provided. Do not forget to validate it by pressing the button.
- review your order, and if everything is correct, click on the button “proceed to checkout“
- follow the steps on the screen. If you’re a returning customer, log in. If you’re a new customer, enter your name, address, email address and telephone number. If you wish to receive the order at a different address, enter the shipping address below. If you have a comment (for example about delivery to neighbors, …), you can enter it below.
- Follow the steps on the screen and pay via your desired payment method
No, you can order from Uulki without creating an account. If you regularly order from us, it will be easier to create an account so that you don’t need to enter your details again.
If we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email from Uulki. Did you not receive an email? Please contact the Uulki customer service via email and we’ll check the status of your order.
You cancel your order as long as we haven’t shipped it. Since we often ship the same day, please contact us as soon as possible via email if you want to cancel.
You can change your shipping address if we haven’t shipped your parcel yet. Since we often ship the same day, please contact us as soon as possible via email if you want to change your shipping address.
RETURN & REFUND
It can happen that a product does not work correctly or was damaged during shipment. In that case, please inform us as soon as possible via e-mail and attach a few photos of the defective item. We’ll handle your email as quickly as possible and provide a solution.
You have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days after receipt, for any reason and without a justification. The return costs are to be paid on your behalf. We’ll refund the amount paid by you during order placement after receiving the returned products. The returned items should not have been used or damaged.
We refund the amount paid by you during order placement, after receiving the returned products.