Chopping boards from beech wood are the best choice
Chopping boards are made from plenty of different materials, like plastic, natural stone and even marble, but we resolutely opt for a chopping board from beech wood. Why, you ask? Beech wood isn’t only very firm and sustainable, it’s also better for your knives! It ensures your knives to blunt less quickly than when you would use them on a stone or plastic chopping board. On top of that beech wood is also super hygienic thanks to their naturally present antibacterial properties!
Are Uulki chopping boards from beech wood better than bamboo chopping boards?
Ecologically speaking, they certainly are! Bamboo grows in Asia and that also means that the production of bamboo products happens over there. When you, as a European, buy a bamboo product, it has already traveled a lot of miles before it got to your kitchen. Uulki’s chopping boards, in contrary, are made from beech wood originated from sustainably managed forests in Europe. So they don’t have to travel as far to end up at your doorstep!
- Wooden bread board and chopping board with juice groove in one piece
- Cutting bread on one side, preparing food on the other side
- Eco-friendly: lmade in Europa from sustainable beech
- Discover the benefits of wood: hygienic, won't damage your knives
- Dimensions: 36 x 26 x 2 cm
- Double sided wooden cutting board
- From untreated beech wood
- Eco-friendly: made in Europe from local wood
- Discover the benefits of wood: your knives do not get damaged
- Standard size chopping area: 40 x 25 x 2 cm
- Standard size cutting board from beech
- Good for your knife blades: beech wood does not lead to blades being damaged
- Wood is naturally antibacterial: hygienic, food grade, does not absorb smells
- Eco-friendly: Made from bright, untreated beech wood from sustainable forests in Europe
- Sturdy and durable hardwood: long lifespan