- You cannot add "Uulki Wooden Cutting Board - Standard Size 40x23cm" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cutting boards from beech wood
At Uulki we only want to offer you the best products so we’re very proud of our cutting boards! They are sturdy, of high quality and sustainable. They all have a size that allow you to cut veggies, fruits, bread and other things easily. We also have cutting boards with juice trenches, which makes sure the juice doesn’t fly all around or seeps from the cutting board. On top of that our cutting boards are also very good for your knives! Everybody must have the Uulki cutting boards at home!
Our cutting boards are food safe and hygienic
Because our cutting boards are made from beech wood, you don’t have to worry about your health when using them. Wood naturally has antibacterial properties, which is causing bacteria to be disappeared after 1 or 2 hours for 99,9%! Of course you still need to wash your cutting board after use, but you can do this fast and easy by scrubbing them with a sponge underneath warm streaming water. Use some mild soap if needed and let the board air dry after rinsing!
- Wooden bread board and chopping board with juice groove in one piece
- Cutting bread on one side, preparing food on the other side
- Eco-friendly: lmade in Europa from sustainable beech
- Discover the benefits of wood: hygienic, won't damage your knives
- Dimensions: 36 x 26 x 2 cm
- Double sided wooden cutting board
- From untreated beech wood
- Eco-friendly: made in Europe from local wood
- Discover the benefits of wood: your knives do not get damaged
- Standard size chopping area: 40 x 25 x 2 cm
- Standard size cutting board from beech
- Good for your knife blades: beech wood does not lead to blades being damaged
- Wood is naturally antibacterial: hygienic, food grade, does not absorb smells
- Eco-friendly: Made from bright, untreated beech wood from sustainable forests in Europe
- Sturdy and durable hardwood: long lifespan