Rubber baking spatula set from Uulki: traditional and functional
This rubber baking spatula set from Uulki consists of 3 kitchen spatulas in different sizes. The small kitchen scraper is ideal for use in small pots and pans. The medium and large cooking spatula are perfect for use in larger pots and pans. Rubber spatulas have the perfect hardness. They’re less rigid than silicone spatulas, but still flexible enough, which makes it easier to manipulate your dough. With this rubber spatula set you will scrape out every bit so nothing is wasted.
1. Small baking spatula 24 x 3.3 cm (mength x width)
2. Medium spatula 27.5 x 5 cm
3. Large baking spatula 28 x 5.8 cm
Food contact safe, hygienic baking spatula set
The synthetic rubber meets the European (and American FDA) standards for food safety / safe contact with food items. Beech wood has antibacterial properties. Wood is indeed a foodsafe material for kitchen utensils and does not absorb smells. Not resistant against temperatures at or above cooking point (100 °C).
Natural and eco-friendly rubber kitchen spatulas
- Bright, untreated beech wood from sustainable forests in Europe
- Rubber head spatula
- Baking spatulas made in Europe
Baking spatulas for scraping dough etc.
Use the Uulki baking spatula set for scraping dough, batter, sauce leftovers etc. from bowls, pots and pans. These kitchen utensils are not suitable for use in very hot food items, such as sauces etc. or on the stove.
Robust and durable spatulas
Because wood is a natural product, it’s very robust. Especially beech wood, a hardwood, has a long lifespan. To extend durability, regularly treat the cookware with Uulki oil for wooden cooking tools and cutting boards.
Mild cleaning by hand
- Clean the Uulki wooden baking spatula set with hot water, followed by cold water. If necessary, use a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing bad smells. Let air-dry.
- Wood is a natural product; cracks may occur under extreme conditions. Because of this, never leave the baking spatulas in the water for a long time and do not wash them in a dishwasher.
Get to know our other spatula sets too
If you want more than just a baking spatula, take a look at our 3 pieces baking with dough scraper and -cutter and basting brush. For the die hard baking fans, we have a 5 pieces baking utensils set on offer, which includes the latter baking tools, as well as a sturdy wooden rolling pin and a kitchen whisk.