Uulki natural wood wax polish: the plant-based (vegan) alternative for beeswax
Uulki natural wood wax polish is a 100% plant-based wood wax for indoor furniture. Its properties can be compared to beeswax, but it’s completely vegan. This wood polish wax provides the same protection to wooden objects as beeswax and keeps stains and abrasions away.
Why Uulki natural furniture wax is eco-friendly
- Only natural ingredients, from premium quality
- Free from solvents and petroleum by products
- Does not pose health risks: is not irritating for your skin, eyes or respiratory system
Uulki wood polish protects wooden furniture against stains and abrasions, provides more contrast and shine
Our Uulki natural wood wax polish nourishes your indoor furniture’s wood pores on several levels:
- Provides a protective top coat on wooden furniture. Makes it water repellent and protects against stains and stains and abrasions
- The polish enhances and revives the beauty of wood & gives it a soft lustrous finish
- Protects wooden cupboards, tables, beds, and other indoor furniture and (decorative) wooden objects against drying out
- Makes sure your wooden furniture looks like new for a longer time
For what wooden furniture can you use Uulki natural wood wax polish?
- Suitable for all your indoor wooden furniture. Uulki Pure wood wax is not suitable for outdoor furniture.
- For cupboards, tables, beds, chairs, worktops, doors, wood decorations & turning projects, …
- You can apply this soft polishing wax on all untreated wooden surfaces, as well as on wooden surfaces that have been treated with oil or wax before. The general rule is that the wood pores need to be open in order to absorb the furniture polish.
- If your furniture is varnished or lacquered, this means that the wood pores are closed. In that case you should first remove the varnish or paint (and preferably sand afterwards) in order to make the wood pores open again. Now you can apply a coat of Uulki furniture wax.
Instructions for using Uulki natural indoor furniture wax polish
Before you start, make sure that the wooden surface is clean and dry. Take some paste with a cloth (e.g. microfiber cloth) or paper towel and massage into the wood with circular movements. Let rest approximately an hour. Now polish the wooden surface until shiny. Depending on the state of the wood, two to three layers of polishing wax should be applied. Especially if it’s the first time that you finish the wood, more layers will be necessary. If excess wax is present on the surface after your treatment, remove the excess with a cloth. In case you prefer a really smooth wooden surface, you can sand it with fine sandpaper in between coats. Is the wood varnished or lacquered, then you must first remove the old finishes to make sure that the oil can penetrate the wood pores.
Get to know our winning team for wooden furniture: Uulki natural Furniture Oil and Uulki Natural Furniture Wax
To ensure maximum protection of your wooden indoor furniture you can first treat the wood with Uulki Furniture Oil. Uulki Furniture Wax nourishes from the outside and gives stains and abrasions less chance. Uulki Furniture Oil, on the other hand, provides deep protection from inside out. It deeply nourishes and saturates the wood pores and protects it against drying out. For a quick touch-up and repair of scratches or stains, you can use Uulki Pure natural wood cream. Both the wax and oil are vegan.