How to use the Uulki Mouse 2-Stages kitchen knife sharpener?
Uulki’s Mouse knife sharpener comes with a detailed instructions manual in four languages (English, French, German and Dutch).
- Insert a steel knife into the appropriate sharpening slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Press down with moderate pressure and pull the knife blade through the knife sharpening slot. Use the soft-grip handle for stability and control during sharpening
- Repeat this action until the blade is sharp.
Extend your knife’s lifetime by sharpening in 2 stages
The Mouse knife sharpener is characterised by its 2-stages sharpening slots. Traditional kitchen knife sharpeners have only one stage and can damage knives that only need fine honing or touching-up, by scraping too much material from the blade. The Uulki Mouse knife sharpener lets you use one of the 2 stages depending on the state of your knife. Use the 1st stage carbide sharpener (black slot) to put a razor sharp edge on dull or damaged blades. Use the 2nd stage ceramic sharpener (white slot) to finely hone or touch-up blades. Do not damage your knife, but extend its lifetime.
Never again damage your blade with the Uulki Mouse knife sharpener
The Mouse knife sharpener comes with a V-grip bottom. Place the kitchen knife sharpener on the edge of a table or counter top with this V-grip bottom to reduce the risk of damaging your knife by dragging its tip across the table or counter top. In this way, you won’t damage your table either. If you prefer to just use the Uulki Mouse knife sharpener on top of a flat surface with the non-slip rubber bottom, that works fine too.
Product advantages of Mouse knife sharpeners
- 2 stages knife sharpening: Get razor sharp knives and extend your steel knives’ lifetime
- Edge V-grip = Maximum Stability when used on edge of table or counter top
- Non-slip rubber base = Maximum Safety
- Soft-grip rubber handle = Maximum Comfort
- Best knife sharpener for high precision sharpening of steel knives, don’t use for ceramic knives
- Also works for serrated blades and scissors upon gentle handling