Get razor sharp blades by sharpening your knives in 2 stages
The Uulki Mouse knife sharpener differentiates itself from traditional knife sharpeners by its two sharpening slots. Traditional sharpeners can easily damage knives by scraping too much material from the blade. By using the Uulki Mouse knife sharpener, you can choose fine honing or rough sharpening, depending on the state of your knife. The 1st stage carbide sharpener is best for dull or damaged blades. The 2nd stage ceramic sharpener is best to use for finely honing or touching-up blades. In this way, there’s no chance of damaging a knife that needs only a little bit of honing.
Reduce the risk of damaging your blade with the Uulki Mouse knife sharpener
The Uulki Mouse knife sharpener is characterized by its V-grip bottom. This allows you to place the kitchen knife sharpener on the edge of a table or counter top and reduces the risk of damaging your knife by dragging its tip across the table or counter top. By sharpening in this way, your table won’t risk damage from your knife either. If you prefer to use the Uulki Mouse knife sharpener on a flat surface, that is also possible thanks to the non-slip rubber bottom.
Discover the benefits of Uulki’s Mouse knife sharpeners
- knife sharpening in 2 stages: get razor sharp knives and extend your steel knives’ lifetime
- Safe sharpening with edge V-grip: maximum stability when used on edge of table or counter top
- Non-slip rubber base: for maximum Safety
- Soft-grip rubber handle: maximum Comfort
- For high precision sharpening of steel knives. Do not use for ceramic knives
- Also works well for serrated blades and scissors, handle gently
Simple sharpening with Uulki Mouse 2-stages kitchen knife sharpener
The Uulki Mouse knife sharpener comes with a detailed instructions manual in four languages (English, French, German and Dutch).
- Insert a steel knife into the appropriate sharpening slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Press down with moderate pressure and pull the knife blade through the knife sharpening slot. Use the soft-grip handle for stability and control during sharpening
- Repeat this action until the blade is sharp.