Uulki natural foodsafe wood wax for cutting boards and kitchen utensils from wood and bamboo
– Use Uulki natural wood wax for cutting boards and butcher blocks, kitchen utensils (spoons, food turners, spatulas, salad servers, kitchen tongs, …), table worktops, salad and fruit bowls, rolling pins, etc. from wood or bamboo
– Also suitable for other wooden or bamboo products, such as kitchen work tops, kitchen tables, …
– Suitable for untreated surfaces or surfaces that have been oiled or waxed before.
– If the wood pores are closed due to varnish or lacquer, you should first remove the top layer in order to make the wood pores open again. Now you can treat the surface with Uulki wood wax.
Water repellent, nourishing foodsafe Uulki 2-in- 1 wood wax & oil for cutting boards and cooking utensils
Uulki 2-in-1 foodsafe wood oil & wax for cutting boards protects the wood. Moreover, this wood treatment leaves the surface of the wood water repellent and prevents food liquids from penetrating the wood. To keep the wooden surface water repellent, it’s best to finish the wood from time to time. When the wood becomes dry and dull, you should apply a new layer of wax.
Uulki wood care prevents drying, bending, splitting, and cracking of the wood
Your wooden cutting boards and cooking utensils are protected after only one treatment with Uulki wood wax & oil 2-in-1. We do recommend you to apply a new layer of wood care regularly in order to keep your chopping boards, cooking spoons, spatulas, and other kitchenware items from wood or bamboo in perfect condition. For a complete protection, we recommend you to first treat your wooden chopping board or kitchen utensils with Uulki Pure wood oil, and finish the top layer with Uulki 2-in-1 wood wax & oil. Alternatively you can first treat your chopping board with Uulki pure tung oil. Tung oil is also a 100% natural and food safe oil, but it will darken the wood much more. Read all about cutting board maintanance in our tips.
Disover the unique qualities of foodsafe Uulki Pure natural wood oil & wax 2-in-1 for cutting boards and kitchen utensils
– 100% natural ingredients, among which coconut oil. Free from mineral oil, petroleum by-products and solvents. Completely non-toxic.
– 100% vegan / plant-based. Does not contain bees wax, as opposed to similar wood waxes for cutting boards and cooking tools.
– 100% foodsafe: foodsafe ingredients and manufacturing according to food contact safe regulations
Made in Belgium
Uulki wood wax & oil 2-in-1 is made in our production unit in Belgium.
Hygienic and antibacterial woodcare
Coconut oil and essential oils provide Uulki woodcare antibacterial properties.
Gentle and pleasant scent thanks to essential oils
The smell does not affect the wood, since it dissapears.
The wood wax is deeply penetrating
Uulki Pure natural 2-in-1 wax & oil deeply penetrates the wood. Therefore, only small amounts of wood care paste are necessary for one treatment.
Easy to use Uulki wood care: read our tips
We created a tips page with all our tips on maintaining wooden or bamboo chopping boards or kitchen utensils. Start with a clean and dry surface. Take a little bit of paste with a soft cloth and massage in circular movements into the wood. Let absorb for 1 hour. Remove surplus wood wax with a cloth. The first time, apply 2 to 3 layers, leave time in between layers. After that, treat the wood regularly to ensure maximum protection.
Discover a great team: Uulkki Pure Wood Wax & Oil 2-in-1 and Uulki Pure Wood Oil for chopping boards and kitchen utensils
Uulki Wood Wax & Oil 2-in-1 and Uulki Wood Oil for wooden ad bamboo cutting boards and kitchen utensils are complementary wood care products. The oil provides deep protection from the inside, while the wax makes the top layer water repellent and prevents food particles and juices from entering the wood. The wood wax washes away faster than the oil and should thus be applied more often.