Uulki wooden spatula set of 6 with 3 slotted pieces
This 6 pieces wooden spatula set is a must have in every kitchen for cooking, grilling, roasting, … These food turners are made from untreated beech wood. With their 0,4 cm thickness, the spatulas are very robust.
The Uulki 6 pieces wooden food turners set consists of:
- 3 normal medium turners, 30 x 6 cm x 0.4
- 3 slotted medium spatulas 30 x 6 x 0.4 cm
Eco-friendly wooden spatulas made in Europe
- From untreated beech wood, pure and natural
- Wood from sustainable managed forests. At Uulki we do not use tropical woods
- Made in Europe from European wood: keeps ecological transport foot print low
Wooden kitchen utensils do not leave scratches in your cookware
Never again cause scratches in your cookware. Uulki wooden kitchen utensils do not damage your cookware, even if they have a non stick coating.
This is why wooden spatulas are very hygienic
Wood has antibacterial properties by nature, and is therefore very hygienic if you maintain it well. As a matter of fact, this is backed up by science. Research has shown that wood can destroy bacteria. This is probably a result of the structure and composition of wood. It should therefore not surprise us that wooden cooking utensils have been used by our ancestrors since centuries.
Cleaning wooden cooking tools is a piece of cake
It’s not a good idea to clean your wooden spatulas in the dishwasher or leave them standing in water. If you do so, they may start bending or cracking very soon. Best maintenance practices consist of cleaning the Uulki wooden food turners with a brush or sponge under warm running water. If the spatulas are quite greasy, you may use a little bit of a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry after cleaning.
Treat your wooden spatulas well with Uulki wood care
As part of our ecological vision, Uulki makes products with the intention that they serve you for as long as possible. For this reason, we also developed a natural wood care range for kitchen utensils and chopping boards. More specifically, Uulki natural wood oil nourishes wooden cooking utensils and chopping boards from the inside and prevents the wood from bending or cracking. Our second product, Uulki wood wax & oil 2-in-1 makes the surface water repellent. We recommend to treat your wooden spatulas with Uulki wood oil from time to time to keep the wood saturated and in condition. Your spatulas will stay healthy and shiny. If you want a good start, you can treat them before first use. Or you can wait until they start to feel dry and look dull. Uulki wood oil is 100% natural, vegan/ plant-based and does not contain mineral oil or petroleum by products.
Meet all of Uulki’s wooden spatula sets
- Uulki 5 pieces spatula set from wood, with extra large (9 cm width) to small spatulas (4 cm width), and a pointed pancake turner
- Small wooden spatula set, also called the Uulki raclette spatula set: 8 pieces of small spatulas (each 13 cm long): great for cheese raclette, fondue or for flipping small food items
- Uulki 10 pieces cooking utensils set: contains 2 types of spatulas, next to many other useful cooking utensils
- Kitchen utensil set of 17: contains the Uulki 5 pieces spatula set, as well as many more useful kitchen tools!