Grilling and barbecuing with Uulki’s 3 bbq tongs from cherry wood
Uulki’s 30 cm long bbq tongs from cherry wood are your perfect grilling or roasting companions. They are also suitable as your everyday kitchen food tongs or serving tongs..
Uulki barbecue tongs at a glance:
- 3 pieces food tongs from oiled cherry wood
- Extra strong thanks to wooden pin
- Ripples at the ends help hold food in place
- Length 30 cm, height 2 cm
Eco-friendly Uulki grilling tongs made in Europa
- Food tongs from cherry wood from sustainably managed European forests
- Small ecological (transport) foot print, since the Uulki barbecue tongs are made in Europe
- From oiled cherry wood, completely food contact safe
Wooden bbq tongs are food contact safe
Some people think that wooden kitchen utensils are not hygienic. And that while wood possesses antibacterial properties by nature. When you clean your wooden tongs well after grilling or roasting, they will stay hygienic.
Wooden food tongs are great to use in non stick pots and pans
Uulki’s wooden bbq tongs can also be used in non stick pan and pots. The wood will not damage yoru cookware or make scratches.
Keep your wooden barbecue tongs in great shape with Uulki wood oil
If you treat your bbq utensils with wood care from time to time, they will stay in a perfect condition for a longer time. Most customers apply oil when the wood becomes dry or dull. We developed Uulki wood oil as a special care oil for wooden kitchen utensils and cutting boards. Our oil is completely natural and free from mineral oil, petroleum and its by products. Moreover, it contains only plant-based / vegan ingredients. While many plant-based oils will go rancid after some time, this is not the case with Uulki wood oil. We also developed Uulki wood wax& oil 2-in-1, for wooden chopping boards and kichen tools. This wax is also natural, plant-based (vegan) and is complementary to the oil. It will make the food tongs water repellant. To keep them water repellant, regular treatment is necessary.
How to clean your wooden bbq tongs?
Rinse the kitchen food tongs after use with warm water. Use a dish brush or a sponge to srcub away food particles. If the tongs are quite greasy, you can use a mild dishwashing soap. Let air dry afterwards.
Discover our complete range of Uulki bbq food tongs:
- Uulki set of 3 wooden kitchen tongs from beech wood
- Uulki grilling tong and spatula tong from cherry wood
- Uulki set of wooden spatula serving tong and barbecue tong from beech wood
- Uulki set of toast tong and bbq tong