Enjoy cooking with the Uulki wooden cooking utensils set “Comfort” – 17 pieces
The 17-pieces Uulki wooden cooking utensils set has all the necessary kitchen tools for your cooking adventures. The wooden kitchen utensils are manufactured in Europe from untreated beech wood from sustainable European forests. Wood has naturally antibacterial properties and as such is very hygienic for cooking. Moreover, wood does not damage your pots and pans. This cooking utensil set is an add on for every kitchen. It’s also the perfect gift for your fledgling children, a newly wed couple, or friends and family members.
The Uulki cooking utensils set consists of:
– 4 wooden cooking spoons: lengths 25 cm, 31 cm, 35 cm, 39 cm
– 1 stirring spoon 30 cm, with a hole ideal for stirring sauces, dough, …
– 4 kitchen turners/ wooden spatula turners : flat cooking spatula 30 x 4.2 cm; flat kitchen turner 30 x 6 cm; curved food turner 30 x 5.5 cm; extra big flat spatula 32.5 x 9 cm
– 1 pancake turner with sharp tip 32.7 x 4.6 cm
– 3 rubber kitchen spatulas : 24 x 3.3 cm; 27.5 x 5 cm; 28 x 5.8 cm
– Salad servers : spoon 25 cm and fork 25 cm
– 2 Kitchen tongs: BBQ tong 30 x 2 cm and toaster tong 22 x 2 cm
Eco-friendly kitchen tools from beech wood
– Bright, beech wood from sustainable forests in Europe
– Kitchen utensils made in the traditional way in Europe
– Untreated beechwood – 100% food contact safe
Beach wood is naturally antibacterial and hygienic
Ideal for use in pots and pans with non stick coating
Wooden utensils do not damage your cookware.
Sturdy and durable cooking tools
To extend their durability even better, it’s bets to regularly treat your cookware with our oil and wax product for wooden kitchen utensils and chopping boards.
Mild cleaning by hand
- Clean the Uulki wooden utensil set with hot water, followed by cold water. If necessary, use a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry.
- Wood is a natural product; cracks may occur under extreme conditions. Because of this, never leave wooden cooking tools in the water for a long time and do not wash in the dishwasher. Instead, do a thorough cleaning by rubbing with salt. Let air-dry.