Uulki wooden kitchen tools set “Deluxe” gets you started with cooking and baking
Uulki wooden kitchen tools set “Deluxe” consists of the 20 most indispensable kitchen utensils for each kitchen. The wooden cooking tools are made from sustainable beech wood from European forests. The sets are made in Europe too, and as such have a small ecological (transport) foot print. This kitchenware set is a winner for everyone, and makes a wonderful gift idea as well.
The 20 pieces Uulki cooking utensils set consists of:
- 4 wooden cooking spoons different sizes 25×4.5 cm, 31×5.5 cm, 35×5.5 cm, 39×5.8 cm
- Stirring spoon: 30×5 cm with hole ideal for stirring sauces, dough, …
- 4 kitchen turners/ wooden spatulas for roasting, grilling: small flat cooking spatula 30 x 4.2 cm; medium flat kitchen turner 30 x 6 cm; medium curved food turner 30 x 5.5 cm; extra large flat spatula 32.5 x 9 cm
- 1 pancake turner with sharp tip 32.7 x 4.6 cm
- 3 kitchen spatulas: from rubber and wood, for scraping, cutting and decorating dough 24 x 3.3 cm, 27,5 x 5 cm, 28 x 6 cm
- Salad servers from beech: 25cm long salad spoon and salad fork
- Wooden rolling pin with handles: 40 cm lang, 20 cm rotating roller, diameter 5.5 cm, ca. 430 gram
- Nutcracker ‘mushroom’ with screw: for cracking all types of nuts, length 10.5 cm, diameter 6 cm
- Citrus squeezer: easy to use manual orange and lemon press, 14.5 cm
- Toast tong 22x2cm
- Bbq tong 30x2cm
Eco-friendly wooden kitchen utensils from Europe
- Beech wood from sustainably managed European forests in Europe
- Made in Europe: thanks to local production, we can keep our transport ecological foot print low
- Untreated bright beech wood, completey food contact safe
Wooden kitchen utensils are hygienic
Wood is known to naturally antibacterial properties. As a result, wooden cooking utensils are very hygienic to use in contact with food.
Wooden cooking tools do not leave scratches in your cookware
Wooden cooking tools do not damage your pots and pans, even if they have a non stick coating.
Take care of your wooden cooking utensils with Uulki wood oil and or wax
Wood is a natural and robust product that reacts to water and temperature fluctuations by alternately swelling and shrinking. As a result, wooden kitchen utensils that are not taken care for properly may start bending or cracking. To prevent this, it’s best to regularly treat your wooden cooking tools with Uulki oil for wooden kitchen utensils and chopping boards. Uulki wood oil is 100% natural, contains no mineral oil or petroleum byproducts, and is plant-based / vegan. If you prefer more a wax, then you can treat your Uulki cooking spoons and other wooden utensils and chopping boards with our vegan Uulki wood wax & oil 2-in-1. The latter is also natural, vegan and free from petroleum byproducts.
Cleaning instructions for your Uulki 20 pieces cooking tools set
Clean the Uulki wooden utensils by scrubbing with a sponge or brush under warm water. If necessary, use a mild dish washing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry. Wood soaks up water, therefore you should not clean your wooden utensils in the dishwasher or leave them standing in water.