Uulki wooden kitchen utensils set “Basic” (10 pieces)
Enjoy cooking with family and friends, and with Uulki’s 10 pieces wooden kitchen utensils set! These cooking utensils are made in Europe from beech wood from sustainably managed forests in Europe. Wood has antibacterial properties by nature, which makes it hygienic to use in contact with food. Another advantage is that wood does not damage non stick cookware. This “basic” set of 10 kitchen utensils is perfect for everyone. It also makes a nice gift for young fledgling people or for newly wed couples. The Uulki “Basic” cooking utensil set consists of:
- 2 wooden cooking spoons for your everyday cooking: 25×4.5 cm en 35×5.5 cm
- 1 stirring spoon 30×50 cm, with hole for stirring sauces, dough, ..
- 2 kitchen turners/ wooden spatula turners : flat cooking spatula 30 x 6 cm; curved food turner 30 x 5.5 cm
- 2 rubber kitchen spatulas for scraping or decorating dough : 24 x 3.3 cm, 27.5 x 5 cm
- Salad servers, work well too for leafy salads and bigger salad bowls: spoon 25 cm and fork 25 cm
- BBQ tong 30 x 2 cm
Eco-friendly cooking tools
- Made from bright beech wood from sustainable forests in Europe
- Locally produced: better for the environment, thanks to small ecological transport foot print
- Made in Europe
Wooden kitchen utensils are naturally antibacterial
Because of its antibacterial properties, wood is the pefect material for cooking utensils. As a result, wooden kitchen utensils are naturally hygienic.
Wooden cooking utensils are the best choice for use in non stick cookware
Why? Because wooden cooking tools do not damage non stick coatings in pots and pans.
Extend the lifetime of your wooden utensils with Uulki oil
Because wood is a natural product, it’s very robust. Especially beech wood, a hardwood, has a long lifespan. At the same time, wood can bend or crack under extreme external conditions, such as temperature fluctuations or exposure to water. Therefore, it’s best to treat wooden kitchenware with oil from time to time. The oil saturates the wood pores and as such protects the wood against external influences. Uulki wood oil is a 100% natural, plant-based oil for wooden kitchen utensils and cuttings boards. We recommend to apply oil when the cooking tools become dry.
Mild cleaning by hand
Clean the Uulki wooden kitchen utensil set with a sponge or brush under warm running water. If necessary, use a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry.
Have a look at Uulki’s other bigger kitchenware sets:
- Uulki cooking tools set “Comfort” (17 pieces): this is the 10 pieces “Basic” set with 7 additional kitchen tools
- Uulki cooking utensils set “Deluxe” (20 pieces): this is the 10 pieces “Basic” set with 10 additional kitchen tools, amongst these a rolling pin and a nutcracker