Uulki wooden spatula set for your everyday cooking
The Uulki wooden spatula set consists of 5 food turners with different dimensions. The smallest spatula is perfect for use in small pans. This set also has two medium wooden spatulas, of which one is curved. The curved food turner is great for flipping burgers and other food items. This set also has an extra big spatula, which serves well for grilling or barbecuing. A pancake turner makes the set complete. The latter has a pointed end which allows you to flip the thinnest panackes in seconds.
Set of 5 Uulki food turners from beech consists of:
- small spatula 30 x 4.2 cm
- medium flat food turner 30 x 6 cm
- medium curved kitchen turner 30 x 5.5 cm
- extra large cooking spatula 32.5 x 9 cm
- pointed pancake turner 32.7 x 4.6 cm
Wooden spatulas do not leave scratches in your cookware
Wooden kitchen utensils do not damage your cookware. This makes them perfect for use in pots and pans with a non stick coating.
Did you know that wooden spatulas are very hygienic?
Wood has antibacterial properties by nature. This makes it the perfect material for cooking utensils. Of course, as with all food turners, you should take care of them well to keep them hygienic.
Eco-friendly kitchen food turners from Europe
- All natural: made from bright, untreated beech wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests in Europe
- Made in Europe, from European wood: as a result our food turners have a small ecological (transport) foot print
How to take care your Uulki wooden spatula set?
Clean your wooden cooking utensils with a brush or sponge under warm running water. If very greasy, you can use use a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry. Wood is a natural product subject to external influences, such as water and temperature. For example, wood absorbs water and swells, afterwards it dries and shrinks. This alternate swelling and shrinking may lead the wood to bend or crack. To avoid this, you should never wash your wooden spatulas or other wooden cooking utensils in the dishwasher or leave standing in water. To protect the wood and prevent it froml warping or cracking, it’s best to treat the wooden kitchen turners with Uulki wood oil and/ or Uulki wood wax for cutting boards and kitchen utensils from wood or bamboo. Uulki wood care products for kitchenware are completely natural, plant-based (vegan) and healthy to work with.
Make your wooden cooking utensil set complete
- Expand your range of wooden kitchen items with wooden cooking spoons by Uulki:
- Or choose a more complete set with wooden spatulas and cooking spoons: